QC Technician – Life Sciences
Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop and supply products for both the in-vitro diagnostic and life science markets. To further strengthen their growing team, they are looking for an experienced QC Technician.
• To carry out quality checks within a production environment
• To be responsible for the preparation and execution of various tests of raw materials and finished products
• To identify and investigate abnormal test results
• To guarantee finished products meet the requirements of customers
• To complete lab work and administrative reports in a timely and accurately manner
• You have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
• You must be fluent in both Dutch & English, spoken and written
• You have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
• You already have some practical experience within an analytical lab and also within quality control
• You are able to work on a shift pattern (either an early or later shift)
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG022 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.