Our client is active in the advance technology equipment markets. As they strengthen their presence in Germany, they are currently looking for an Accountant based in Dresden.
- You will be an active member of the Finance Team, responsible for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- You will provide support to the European Finance Manager
- You will maintain accurate financial records, customer and vendor ledgers & good credit control
- You will assist with the processing and resolution of queries with procurement
- Complete daily bank transactions and reconciliations
- Carry out general process functions, including stock transactions
- Assist with the analysis of slow-moving inventory and provide accordingly
- Evaluate debtor’s ledger & provide solutions for outstanding debts
- Complete various month end journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Maintain relationships with banks, insurance companies and external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of financial results
- Prepare all monthly VAT and EU sales returns
- Provide training to new and existing staff on internal instructions and procedures as defined within the Quality Management System
- Continuous review and monitoring of team performance through KPI’s
- You will be fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- You will have relevant experience within a similar position
- You will have MRP/ERP system experience
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA/AAT mid study is advantageous
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.