Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets globally and they are looking to strengthen their team in Switzerland. They are seeking an individual who will take responsibility for their Environment, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS).
- You will have responsibility for the Environment, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) programmes
- This includes maintaining compliance and continuous EHSS performance improvements
- You will facilitate and manage the execution of the EHSS activities associated with a manufacturing and biotechnology laboratory
- You will continuously promote positive behaviours and a safety culture, co-ordinating with operations to identify and mitigate risks with effective procedures, engineering controls and training
- You will manage a small EHSS team with all activities and cross functional EHSS representatives
- Drive co-ordination and alignment with other functions such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality & Process Development
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in either H&S, environmental or security or alternatively a degree in a scientific discipline
- You will have EHSS experience, ideally with a knowledge of the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- You must be fluent in both French & English, spoken and written
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
We are proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.