Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets and they are looking to strengthen their team in Switzerland.
You will have complete responsibility for overseeing and directing formulation and analytical activities which includes processes, instruments and equipment. You will effectively ensure the use of equipment, material, and personnel all the while developing products and processes at high quality levels.
- Fully responsible for the direction of all assigned analytical activities
- By meeting or exceeding productivity, quality, and capacity objectives you will execute research and development requirements
- You will develop new technologies including evaluating and implementing them, leading to process improvements and efficiency of operation
- Establish budgets, manpower and capital requirements for analytical areas.
- Lead, assess, coach, and develop departmental associates by managing performance, expectations and objectives; ensure growth of team with relative training and guidance
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks
- You will have a Masters or PhD with significant industry experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant managerial capacity
- You have a track record in aggressive growth and also profit objectives within in a Customer Service and Quality orientated environment
- Must have knowledge of biotechnology-derived product regulations and GMPs
- Must be an experienced scientist and laboratory manager
- Experience within an analytical method development
- Past experience developing and troubleshooting a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, electrophoresis and ELISA assays
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TTRG044 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in Partnership with Talentory AG