Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop, market and supply cutting edge materials to a number of technology areas across the globe. To further strengthen their team they are seeking a skilled Application Engineer.
- You will contribute to the development of material research, development strategy and roadmap to qualify the success of customers
- You will enhance product design, properties, and manufacturing processes
- Provide excellent on time technical support and functional advice to customers
- To partake in a hands-on approach and perform experiments using state-of-the-art equipment
- You will independently lead projects to completion with a small dedicated team. You will actively contribute and convey improvement opportunities forward
- You are enthusiastic about digitalization with an understanding of computer modelling, advanced statistics and/or computer simulation
- You will work together in cross-functional and multicultural teams and contribute to the training and guidance of less experienced team members
- You should have a master in sciences or at least 4 years’ experience in a relevant industry
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of material science, product development, and application engineering
- Basic knowledge of photolithography and semiconductor industry is desirable
- You should have a proven track record of solid laboratory skills, technical achievements and experience working in a cleanroom environment
- You have good communication skills (in English) and able to work at a high level of independence
- Familiarity of Python, Lean Six Sigma, computer simulation, and/or machine learning (ML) would be an asset
*Please note this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship therefore you must already have the right work to within in Belgium.
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.