Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets and they are looking to strengthen their management team in Switzerland. They are seeking an Associate Director to lead on their Health, Safety, Environment and Security strategy.
• You will have responsibility for the Environment, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) programs
• To include maintaining compliance and continuous EHSS performance improvements
• You will facilitate authority and manage the execution of the EHSS activities associated with manufacturing and biotechnology laboratories
• You will continuously promote the positive behaviors and safety culture, by coordinating with operations to identify and mitigate risks with effective procedures, engineering controls and training
• To manage a small EHSS team with all activities and cross functional HSE representatives
• Drive coordination and alignment with other functions such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality & Process Development
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in either H&S, environmental or security or alternatively a degree in a scientific discipline
• You will ideally have 10 or more years EHSS experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
• Additionally, at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant technical personnel management role
• You must be fluent in both French & English, spoken and written
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG030 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
We are proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.