Active in the biopharmaceutical markets, our client is looking to expand their team in Switzerland with an In-house Corporate Counsel.
- You will provide advice to personnel in complex legal matters that impact the success of the organization and mitigate risk
- You will negotiate, draft and advise on contracts and agreements related to the company’s operations such as vendor agreements, customer agreements, licensing agreements and confidentiality agreements
- You will be able to handle contract disputes and assist with litigation when needed
- You will research legal issues as and when needed
- To provide legal advice with respect to human resources and labour matters
- You will assist with corporate and regulatory filings, maintaining compliance with local laws
- You will be fluent in English, spoken and written and a second European language
- You will be degree qualified from an accredited law school with a license to practice law
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience with contract drafting and negotiations
- You will ideally have experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industry
- A working knowledge of EU pharmaceutical compliance considerations is strongly preferred
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.