Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop and supply products for both the in-vitro diagnostic and life science markets. To further strengthen their growing team, they are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager.
• To set and also execute the engineering departments objectives
• To design, implement and also monitor engineering, maintenance and automation activities to ensure business continuity and enabling timely, safe and cost-efficient production
• To manage the process/technology transfers
• To initiate and oversee improvements (technology/process) based on risk analysis
• To coach and support your team in their personal development
• You have obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree in preferably Chemistry, Electromechanics or Engineering
• Experience in a management position, preferably in the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry is a must
• A solid knowledge of fermentation (USP) and purification (DSP) would be an advantage
• You are an accomplished project manager
• You have good communication skills and speak fluent Dutch and English
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG010 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.