Our client in the biopharmaceuticals sector is looking for a Finance Business Partner to support their manufacturing facility in Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for providing coordination and leadership of financial planning activities
- You will prepare, update, analyse and coordinate budgets & forecasts
- You will analyse operating results and identify key financial and operating issues, quantifying actual results versus forecast
- Consolidating departmental budgets & forecast preparations
- You will work with management to develop company budgets, forecast and performance reporting compared to forecast
- Assisting operational management in achieving financial budgetary goals
- You will be responsible for managing the creation, execution and refinement of financial and operational metrics and analysis. Developing and delivering the reporting of metrics
- Update and review monthly revenue forecasts
- Support financial and internal audits providing recommendations for procedural improvements
- Provide administration support of company based financial systems
- Take part in global FP&A initiatives
- You will be degree qualified within Finance or Accounting
- Have experience within Finance/ FP&A / or Plant Finance within the Biotechnology industry or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or large ERP systems
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Familiarity of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Experience within Swiss & European financial regulations
- Capacity to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.