Our client is an international leader with contract services. To strengthen their team in Switzerland they are looking for a Senior IT Service Desk Technician to support the laboratory information management systems ensuring they fully operational at all times.
- You will be responsible for delivering support and assist a growing user base within a fast-paced user environment
- You will enhance existing IT processes and standards
- You will be part of the Global IT function and expected to lead global presentations in reviews and defining best practices
- You should be comfortable working and communicating with laboratory and manufacturing users as well as office staff and VIP users
- You will be required to address incidents and change requests as well as provide general support
- You will have a Bachelors or relevant degree
- You will have at least 8 years’ experience in a service desk role within the pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- You must be fluent in French and English, spoken and written
- You will have experience working with standard ITIL processes, typically using service desk management software for ticketing, resolution, and reporting
- You must have experience with SCCM, Powershell & MSI packagers
- Experience with Manage Engine Service Desk plus, Desktop Central & Office 365, Project Management & Certifications
- Familiarity with HTML, SQL, scripting languages, multi-tier applications
- You will be familiar working in a Windows Active Directory environment, including Windows Server 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, and SSL encryption as well as Exchange & SQL Server
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.