Our client is a global organisation working across the life science markets. To further strengthen their Bioprocess activities, they are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager.
• To develop, implement and maintain sales strategies for key accounts across Europe
• To prepare price quotations and respond to customer requests
• To manage and build client relationships to achieve sales revenue and growth
• To contribute information to marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from accounts
• To support market launch activities for new products
• A Master or Degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, bio engineering, chemistry or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience within the diagnostic markets
• Fluent in English and a second European language is a definite plus
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TTRG033 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.