Active in the biopharmaceutical markets, our client is looking to expand their team in Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for maintaining standards, drawing controls and other procedures and standards necessary for the department
- You shall support projects, CAPA, Change Control, Deviation, Risk Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and other Quality Systems
- You will assist in the execution and development of the analytical laboratory equipment calibration and PM program to ensure cGMP compliance
- To manage the maintenance and facilities functions, from facilities to laboratory equipment
- To manage the calibration in all of aspects of troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of the analytical laboratory instrumentation (HPLC/UPLC, UV-VIS, CE & Mass Spec)
- Direct corrective and preventative maintenance and repair of facilities, utilities and equipment
- Manage contractors according to site procedures
- Track and optimize the timely generation of maintenance metrics and take initiative to address gaps
- Coach, develop and manage team members
- You should have either a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, biomechanical), or an AS/AA degree or be a Licensed Journeyman
- You should have extensive experience within a biopharmaceutical environment with a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Fluent English, French is an advantage
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.