Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop, market and supply cutting edge materials to a number of technology areas across the globe. They are seeking an Office Manager / Receptionist to assist with administrative management for their lab in Belgium.
- You will maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Duties to include and not limited to
- Place and manage supply requisitions
- Coordinate orientation and training of employees
- Coordinate receipt and storage of laboratory materials
- Maintain laboratory chemical inventory
- Maintain documentation per GMP requirements
- You will be responsible for reception area and act as receptionist for visitors
- You shall help with the maintenance of company documentation, adhering to standard operating procedures and cGMP guidelines
- Perform additional duties as required and in accordance with established safety and GMP guidelines
- A Bachelor’s degree with significant experience in an administrative / receptionist and/or office manager role
- Have written and spoken English, Dutch and French, with good interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Be able to write and respond to routine correspondence, enquiries or complaints
- Have the ability to offer solutions and proactively propose improvement initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.