Our client is crucial in the future of depression and anxiety treatment by developing innovative therapies. They are currently seeking a Patent Lawyer to join their team to protect and expand their current IP portfolio.
- You will oversee Global IP strategies and be responsible for licensing
- To be in control of your own IPs and evaluation of your own R&D results
- You will manage the monitoring of third-party IP portfolios and execute your own IP’s
- You shall develop, successfully implement and manage multi- jurisdictional IP litigation strategies within a team environment
- You will support and assist securing freedom from valid blocking 3rd party patent rights
- To advise and partner with commercial stakeholders regarding all planned and pending IP litigations and projects
- You will advise management of key developments and key issues for IP litigations and projects
- To manage external counsel, both in terms of instructions and budgets
- You will conduct research to extensively advance IP strategy with new ideas relating to existing IP components and strategy
- You will hold a Masters or PhD in Science, Math’s or equivalent
- Be a registered patent attorney with knowledge in portfolio development, lifecycle management and US and International IP Law
- Have significant relevant litigation experience in a law firm or corporation
- Advantageous to have experience handling Pharmaceutical and/or Life Science litigations (in-house or externally)
- Admission to practice as a lawyer in at least one European jurisdiction
- You must be fluent in English
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in applying, please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.