Our client is an international leader within contract services. To strengthen their lab in Belgium they are looking for a permanent position of Project Leader.
- Lead product development efforts in the process, formulations and analytical development areas. Conceptualize and propose formulation development and analytical development strategies based on bio-pharmaceutic data
- Be responsible of project team leader duties of a development program such as direction and administrative duties, interaction with clients and management advice on program status
- Responsible for the creation of high-quality documentation, client reports for publication and regulatory requirements
- Maintain broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theory, provide technical leadership in the group, serve as in-house advisor on key scientific discipline areas
- Be responsible of developing/maintaining a current understanding of cGMP and other regulatory requirements
- Be responsible of the management and professional development of lower level such as scientists and associates
- Adhere to all safety requirements and ensure that your department employee comply with required safety procedures
- Be able to react to change productively and to handle other essential tasks as assigned
- PhD with 5+ years directly related experience or Master with 8+ years directly related experience or Bachelor with 12+years directly related experience
- Similar experience in pharmaceutical / Biotechnological laboratory under GMP context
- Previous experience in people management is required
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.