Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop and supply products for both the in-vitro diagnostic and life science markets. To further strengthen their growing team, they are looking for an experienced QA Engineer.
• To execute batch record review, release of buffers and devices
• To follow-up method and device validation/qualifications
• To optimize and troubleshoot existing procedures and documentation
• To provide support with audits and production runs
• You will work closely with peers within both Operations and Engineering
• To write timely and accurate reports
• You have a Masters or PHD in Biochemistry, Biology or similar
• You must be fluent in both Dutch & English, spoken and written
• You have at least 3 years QA experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector (preferably within a production environment)
• You have experience with protein fermentation and purification
• Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is a must, as is a base in GMP
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TTRG020 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.