Our client is a multi-national corporation who develop, market and supply cutting edge materials to a number of technology areas across the globe. To further strengthen their team they are seeking a Quality Assurance professional.
• Management of the Quality Assurance team (10+ Engineers) including but not limited to, Yearly and Quarterly reviews, Coaching and Development of the team
• You are responsible for QA topics within the production environment; from raw materials to finished products
• You follow up customer complaints as needed: management of root cause investigation, set up collaboration with internal stakeholders and direct communication with customers if needed
• Management of the QA Group including but not limited to; Yearly and Quarterly reviews, Coaching and Development of the team
• Vendor management and vendor evaluation
• Maintenance of document schematics
• Management of internal relationships with other sites from a Quality viewpoint
• Fluent in Dutch and English (German or French is a plus)
• Degree in Chemistry, Physics or Chemical Engineering
• Previous Management Experience is a must
• Analytical thinker and have a passion for Quality
• Accomplished communication skills
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG019 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.