Our client is a leading global company in the development of highly functional materials and products in the biotechnology industry.
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies within Western Europe, including strategic sales plans for key accounts.
- Developing and maintaining a key account.
- Driven to increase the visibility of our client, to uncover opportunities and to expand business in your region.
- Managing customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines and excellent customer service.
- Excellent building of long-term relationships contributing to the achievement of the sales revenue and our client’s ambitious growth.
- Engaging with all functions related to downstream processing within Biopharma, from scientists to high-level management.
- Preparation of price quotations and respond to customer requests in interaction with technical support functions.
- Close collaboration with US/Asian colleagues on marketing and sales activities.
- Representation of our client at trade shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Contributing information to our market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- You support market launch activities for our new products and work closely together with the applications team.
- A Master or Degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, bio-engineering, chemistry or equally by experience with a strong sales expertise and passion.
- At least 5 years of experience in a B2B sales environment in the Life Sciences industry, preferably in a Bioprocess/Biopharma manufacturing related field.
- Experience in Downstream Processing is an important asset.
- Fluent in English and German, French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Customer- and result-oriented, a driven team player.
- Self-motivated with a strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- Willingness to travel in the region (30%-40%), exceptionally also to other European countries
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.