We are working with a global agricultural company and to further strengthen their team we are looking for a Regulatory Manager – EMEA.
• Develop and also implement robust regulatory strategies to support assigned active substances and products in EMEA
• Defend and advocate the strategy in relation to the assigned portfolio
• Provide high quality regulatory advice/foresight to the wider EMEA Regulatory community and key stakeholders
• Provide regulatory insights into the competitor portfolios to the wider EMEA Regulatory community and key stakeholders
• Obtain and maintain EU approval of active substances in line with agreed objectives
• In partnership with the EMEA Regulatory Processes and Submission Management team (and wider EMEA Regulatory team) you will obtain and maintain EU Member State product authorizations in line with agreed business objectives
• Provide support to non-EU internal stakeholders within the EMEA region and beyond
• Support authorizations as well as global trade of agricultural commodities
• Degree in Science, preferably MSc or PhD
• Good understanding of regulatory processes (EU)
• Solid understanding of agriculture (EU)
• Ability to competently manage complex issues considering delivery timelines, cost and risks
• Ability to collaboration both across functional and geographic boundaries
• Developed communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English, a second language would be a plus
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.