Our client is an international leader within contract services. To strengthen their lab in Belgium they are looking for a Research Associate to support product development – Large Molecules.
• You would conduct lab experiments to support analytical and formulation development
• Analyse stability samples of proteins, monoclonal antibodies and peptides
• Document results (as per GMP requirements)
• You must have a Bachelors/Masters degree in Chemistry, Analytical chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
• Must have a background/knowledge base within analytical techniques such as; HPLC, UPLC, and/or capillary electrophoresis (this experience can be gained within an educational setting)
• Experience within protein science
• Fluent English is a must
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in applying, please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.