Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets and they are looking to strengthen their production team in Switzerland. They are seeking a Senior Automation Engineer.
• Installing, commissioning and servicing of equipment and control systems
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding
• Carry out programming/ modifications to existing equipment and process lines
• Project work
• Understanding, overseeing and inputting into change control
• Supervision of, and preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
• Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
• Regular meetings regarding installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance activities
• Perform factory and site acceptance tests, identifying actual and potential non-conformances
• Assist with project management, planning and review of technical decisions and challenges
• Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
• Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
• Systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting of maintained systems
• Experienced Automation / BMS Engineer
• Experience within a biotech / medical services environment
• Qualified in electrical engineering or a similar, relevant field
• A strong understanding of PLC / SCADA and control systems
• A good understanding of utilities systems and BMS
• Fluent in French & English
• Relevant experience within a similar position
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG036 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
We are proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.