Our client in the biopharmaceuticals sector is looking for a Senior Specialist – Compliance to support their manufacturing facility in Switzerland.
- You will support compliance activities within the manufacturing organisation
- Support internal audit programs, client audit programs and host client audits
- Coordinate client audit responses, ensuring adequacy and appropriate remedial actions
- You will act as lead or support auditor and manage internal audit schedules
- Responsible for the execution of health authority inspections, including assisting with preparation of inspections and/or responses to observations
- You will ensure the site is inspection ready at all times by supporting the inspection readiness workstreams and remediation activities
- You will support the site management review by obtaining and compiling data for quality system performance and improvements
- You will ensure quality agreements are current
- Work with colleagues internally and externally to ensure compliance and corporate policies
- You will be degree educated and have experience within in a QA cGMP regulated environment
- Have experience in auditing/inspection programs within regulated operations
- You will have experience executing and managing Quality Systems
- You should have additional experience within manufacturing, quality control, or technical operations within a regulated environment
- You must be fluent in French and English, spoken and written
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.