Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets and they are looking to strengthen their production team in Switzerland. They are seeking a Senior Director – Quality.
- To lead the QA and Compliance (oversight of QC) departments responsibility for raw material inspection to release
- To oversee, develop and implement all quality systems
- To continuously improve systems, standards, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating
- To create QA policies and programs
- Responsible for all internal auditing and inspections
- To coach and develop departmental associates
- To work with internal and external client teams
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific discipline
- You have at least 8 years quality management experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector
- Additionally, at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant technical personnel management role
- Must have thorough knowledge of cGMPs and biotechnology-derived product regulations
- You must be fluent in both French & English, spoken and written
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG024 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.