Our client is active in the biopharmaceutical markets and they are looking to strengthen their production team in Switzerland. They are seeking a Senior Director – Quality.
• To lead the QA and Compliance (oversight of QC) departments responsibility for raw material inspection to release
• To oversee, develop and implement all quality systems
• To continuously improve systems, standards, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating
• To create QA policies and programs
• Responsible for all internal auditing and inspections
• To coach and develop departmental associates
• To work with internal and external client teams
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific discipline
• You have at least 8 years quality management experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector
• Additionally, at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant technical personnel management role
• Must have thorough knowledge of cGMPs and biotechnology-derived product regulations
• You must be fluent in both French & English, spoken and written
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to email@example.com quoting reference TTRG024 and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
Proud to be working in partnership with Talentory AG.