Our client, is a multinational chemical company, active within advanced materials and chemicals. This Product Manager role would be working with the polyimide portfolio for our client based in Antwerp, Belgium.
- You will be responsible for the complete cycle of the company products
- You will determine the technical and commercial strategy of the product lines
- You will liaise between Sales and Operations as point of contact for technical product criteria, customer expectations and product development
- You will be an expert regarding the product features and applications
- You will provide technical support to customers for product presentation, application and technical questions
- You will work with customers to better understand their technical process and accelerate our product integration
- You will work closely with the other departments in Europe or Asia to align customer expectations with the strategic goals and profit objectives of the company
- You will analyse market expectations for new and existing products, and take these into a concrete product strategy
- You will have a Masters degree in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or a relevant field
- Good knowledge of polymer chemistry
- fluency in English and Dutch is a must, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel to Asia
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.