Our client, who is a growing global company within the semiconductor industry, are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Germany.
- You will provide global support for key accounts across Europe
- You will operate as the lead point of contact
- You will build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- You will inform customers about new products, services and activities
- You will work with key personnel in the US, EU and Asia on resolving any quality and delivery issues
- Identify and secure sales opportunities including pre- and post-sales support (both technical and commercial)
- You will be a key interface on issues including pricing, technical aspects, sales calls, and quality issues
- You will have a degree in Physics or Chemistry or a similar field
- You will have proven account management, managing multiple projects
- Must have a strong semiconductor process background
- You must be fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
Interested? Please do not hesitate in sending your CV and/or the best contact details for yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of skilled consultants would be very happy to contact you with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.